UBB Store

4 - Dell Series 24 High Capacity Color Ink Cartridge +  1- Series 24 Black
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
4 - Dell Series 24 High Capacity Color Ink Cartridge + 1- Series 24 Black
Price: US $7.75
You are LOOKING at 5 series 24 DELL printer ink cartridges. There are 4 XL color and 1 black. I have no way to test them so the price is really nice.

CHECK THE PICTURES


I WILL COMBINE POSTAGE


SMOKE FREE HOME

offer with confidence. I have 100% response. Check out my other sales for RECORDS, SCHOOL RELATED ITEMS, LAB WARE, TRANSFORMERS and LEGO toys and a bunch of other stuff. I try to describe items as accurately & honestly as possible. - Packages will typically be shipped within 1-2 days of payment (excluding weekends & holidays). PAYMENTS must be made within 3 days of sale.

UNITED STATES SHIPPING-

I USE THE USPS SHIPPING SERVICE THROUGH SO YOU CAN TRACK YOUR PACKAGE RIGHT ONLINE. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL WITH YOUR TRACKING NUMBER.




Buy Now