UBB Store

3Com EtherLink III LAN + 33.6 Modem PC Card 3C562D/3C563D Modem Cable 10base-T
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
3Com EtherLink III LAN + 33.6 Modem PC Card 3C562D/3C563D Modem Cable 10base-T
Price: US $29.99
The 3Com EtherLink III LAN + 33.6 Modem PC Card 3C562D/3C563D is a network card and modem combo designed for laptops. It features a PC Card form factor with one port for RJ-45 Ethernet connections. This card is compatible with various external interfaces including CardBus, PC Card Type I, and PC Card Type II. With a maximum data rate of 10 Mbps, it is suitable for universal use in laptops and desktops requiring a network and modem functionality.
** Please verify this has what you need as I think the Modem Dongle is only for the Modem and you might need a Network dongle for the network (not included)Includes:** 3COM Etherlink III LAN+33.6 Modem PC Card for 10Base-T 3C562D/3C563D (PCMCIA)** 3COM Modem Cable Etherlink III LAN+33.6 Modem PC Card 3C562D-Modem-CableSeller Note: I always ship my sale items the day after payment is completed. Plus I ship fast and this ships FREE.

Buy Now