37 Sensor Kit & The Most Complete Starter Kit Mega 2560 (Elegoo) -- New For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
37 Sensor Kit & The Most Complete Starter Kit Mega 2560 (Elegoo) -- New
Price: US $49.99
37 Sensor Kit & The Most Complete Starter Kit Mega 2560 (Elegoo) -- New!!!!
New open box not sealed. I believe everything is included
Please look carefully at the images as they are part of my description.
Please email me with any additional questions thanks
sale INFORMATION:
Please read the below statements before offerding or buying! If you have questions, ask before you offer, and try to give us at least a day to reply.
Please note that the color may vary slightly in photos due to camera and screen differences. I try my best to capture images as close to possible as what I am selling. If you are unsure of the color please check first.
What you see in the photos is what you will receive if you purchase this item
Returns: All sales are AS IS. I try to describe items the best I can. Please ask questions.I do not accept buyer remorse, or change of mind, also if you did not review the listing of the item, NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
Please contact me with any problems but remember my used items areUSEDunless statedand I try to describe what I can but it's hard to describe every detail.
All measurements are given as close as possible. I try my best to measure items very closely.
If you have a problem with your purchase, we are happy to work with you to resolve it, just send us an email. No needto open a case in the resolution center.
We will ship within 3 business days of receipt of payment.
I do not ship on Holidays and weekends. We use GLOBAL SHIPPING
We strive for a 100% rating. Please contact us with any issues.