1Set Charging Wire 2.1mm DC Connector for 36V 48V 60V Electric Ebike Battery
- Inner diameter: 5.5mm
- Middle column 2.1mm
- The package includes: 1pc Charging wire with male + 1pc female connector
- This item is just discharge wire without battery and other components coming with.
- Note: Correctly distinguish the positive and negative poles of the charger, and do not connect them in reverse, otherwise the charger will be burned out.
Note:
Manual measurement, with small error. Please check size in detail before purchase.
Real colors may slightly differ from the pictures, as it depends on specific monitor settings and light brightness. We highly appreciate all customers opinions to improve the selling, also if anything you unsatisfied, please us for probable best solution. Package Includes:1Set
Shipping
- I offer FREE shipping on all orders!
- I usually ship within 3 business days of payment, sometimes sooner!
- I use a selection of shipping services such as UPS, FedEx, USPS etc.
- I only ship to the lower 48 states, no APO/FPO addresses or PO Boxes allowed.
- Local pickups and combined shipping options are not provided at this time.
Return
- Free returns! You can return a product for up to 30 days from the date you purchased it.
PaymentPayments are handled by .
response
Customer satisfaction is very important to me!
If you have any problem with your order, pleasereach out before leaving response!
Contact Us
If you have any questions, please contact me. I usually respond within 24 hours on weekdays.
Please visit my store to check out other items for sale!
Thanks for shopping with me!
