UBB Store

15" Lenovo IBM ThinkPad T60 Windows 7 Pro with ATI X1300 Video / For Parts Only
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
15" Lenovo IBM ThinkPad T60 Windows 7 Pro with ATI X1300 Video / For Parts Only
Price: US $99.00
The product is a 15" Lenovo IBM ThinkPad T60 laptop with Windows 7 Professional and ATI X1300 dedicated graphics. It features an Intel Core 2 Duo processor with a speed of 1.83 GHz, 2 GB of RAM, a 60 GB hard drive, and a maximum resolution of 1024 x 768. The laptop comes in a sleek black color and includes features such as an optical drive, Wi-Fi connectivity, and rugged design. The package includes a charger and is most suitable for parts.This laptop has a problem with the internal WiFi Card. It's recognized but will not activate. I swapped in another WiFi card with no success, so I think there is a problem with that slot of the motherboard. I installed an external Wi-Fi adapter and it works fine.
The second problem- this motherboard will only read memory in the bottom slot. So I installed a 2GB stick of memory.
The CMOS battery is new and the CPU fan has been cleaned. Does not overheat. It has been reliable without any other errors.
Last but not least- a. the bezel surround is cracked right where it meets the keyboard and b. the area around the track pad also has a minor crack. These are both cosmetic issues only and do not affect performance. Please look at the pictures as they are part of the description. I will not accept returns on this item. I will include an OEM battery and an OEM Charger. Thanks for viewing my sale.

Buy Now

Related Items