UBB Store

10GBase-SR SFP+ Transceiver, 10G 850nm MMF, up to 300 Meters, with Brocade 10...
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
10GBase-SR SFP+ Transceiver, 10G 850nm MMF, up to 300 Meters, with Brocade 10...
Price: US $46.14
Brocade P/N:10G-SFPP-SR
10GBASE-SR, SFP+ optical (LC), for up to 300m over MMF.
● Operating data rate up to 10.3Gbps
● 850nm VCESL Transmitter
● Distance up to 300m @50 / 125 um MMF
● Single 3. 3V Power supply and TTL Logic Interface
● Duplex LC Connector Interface, Hot Pluggable
● Compliant with MSA SFP+ Specification SFF-8431
● Compliant with 10G 1200-M5-SN-I and 1200-M6-SN-I FC standard
● Compliant with 8.5G 800-M5-SN-I and 800-M6-SN-I FC standard
● Compliant with 4.25G 400-M5-SN-I and 400-M6-SN-I FC standard
● Compliant with 2.125G 200-M5-SN-I and 200-M6-SN-I FC standard
● Compliant with 1.0625G 100-M5-SN-I and 100-M6-SN-I FC standard
● Compliant with IEEE 802.3ae 10GBASE-SR/SW
● Operating Case Temperature Standard:0℃~+70℃ Data Rate: 10G
Wavelength: 850-nm; Reach: up to 300m
Fiber Type: Dual LC OM3/OM4 multi-mode fiber
with Brocade 10G-SFPP-SR

Buy Now