UBB Store

100 pin SCSI to 68 pin VHDCI & DB-9
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
100 pin SCSI to 68 pin VHDCI & DB-9
Price: US $99.92
Listed here is a 100 pin SCSI to 68 pin VHDCI & DB-9. Cable is untested, though pins / contacts do not look bent or damaged. Not sure which sort of equipment this cable is for. You get the exact unit(s) seen in the pictures.
RETURNS:Returns are accepted.
SHIPPING: Shipping accepted to The Lower 48 U.S. States. NO shipping to APO Boxes, Hawaii or Alaska.
The ONLY international shipping option accepted is International Shipping. No other international shipping is accepted, period.
If for some reason an order is placed that does not meet these criteria, the order will be cancelled - no exception.I do my best to ship as soon as possible upon payment. I do my best to send items out within 3 business days - shipments tend to go out faster than that if I'm handing multiple orders within 24 hours. If the shipping and handling time on this listing is mentioned to be exceeding 3 business days (4 days for large/heavy items), it can be assumed that I am currently away and that the S&H time will return to 3 days (4 days for large/heavy items) once I am back.

Buy Now