UBB Store

100% HEALTH  SAMSUNG SSD PM1725a MZ-PLL6T40 MZPLL6T4HMLS  6.4TB PCIe
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
100% HEALTH SAMSUNG SSD PM1725a MZ-PLL6T40 MZPLL6T4HMLS 6.4TB PCIe
Price: US $789.00
THERE ARE TWO FOR SALE. IF YOU BUY QUANTITY=1, YOU GET ONE OF THEM. YOU CHOOSE WHICH ONE UNLESS SOMEONE ELSE BOUGHT ONE ALREADY.
If you see Available=2, and you buy ONE, you can CHOOSE WHICH ONE. Send me a message which one you want. If you see Available=1, then somebody else bought one already and you get what's left.
SHIPS FREE to USA addresses.
I am:Member since:Feb 09, 2003
Not professional seller, I just sell stuff I no longer need. I have: 100% positive response (369 responses), with 228 items sold!

Buy Now