UBB Store

10 Vintage Computer Asgard Software Original 3.5" Floppy Disk TI 99/4A Backups
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
10 Vintage Computer Asgard Software Original 3.5" Floppy Disk TI 99/4A Backups
Price: US $24.99
This is an awesome vintage piece of TI/99 history. These are original floppy disks that came straight from the Asgard storage. I am not sure what all is on these, but overall these look to be in nice shape.
You can see how big this item is with the image that has the tape measure.

I do my best to point out anything that could be wrong and I take detailed pictures. Please see detailed high res images for condition and let me know if you have any questions. I also want everyone to be pleased with what they buy. If you are unhappy for whatever reason when you receive the item then please message me first to see if we can work something out before starting a return.



Buy Now