UBB Store

1 Lenovo 14e Chromebook 14" Gen 1 AMD ExtremeShell-S MAXCase
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
1 Lenovo 14e Chromebook 14" Gen 1 AMD ExtremeShell-S MAXCase
Price: US $30.00

You will receive the one case cover with your order unless you buy multiple. If you want to buy an entire case of 20 or multiple 20ct cases than I can offer you a better price per.


Again, you will receive only 1 case cover per order and not an entire case of 20. Pictures show that items are brand new sealed and pulled individually from master case before being shipped out to you.


Please see my other listings for more random items that may interest you as well and you never can tell just what I will be selling next, and please believe that I love catering to my buyers but especially bulk buyers as I try my best to accommodate them in any reasonable way that I can. However it depends on the given item(s) or the particular circumstances but mostly and mainly concerning shipping cost to where you live that may affect my ability to give you an even better deal 😀 I am always open to any reasonable offer on most all my listings.


*****Please read the description carefully******


Your response is very important to me. I will leave positive response for you and most times as soon as I provide shipping information so if you could and if you are satisfied with our transaction then please do the same for me on the platform has provided. It would be greatly appreciated by me as it helps my business.


USPS, FedEx, and UPS can mishandle or loose packages and please understand that things of this nature are out of my control so please don’t fault me for their mistakes and leave me negative response as a result of their blunder. At times they also delay shipments which extends the estimated time you will receive your item so it’s best not to go by the estimated time however it would be better for you to refine your search filters to find an item (if at all possible) in your same shipping zone or closer to you that way your item will likely reach you faster however this too is out of our control and we are all at the mercy of the perspective shippers used for the delivery of said package(s)…


I ship items Monday-Friday between 2-3pm. I don’t ship on the weekends. Also I do not ship on holidays or weekdays where the post office may be closed for uncertain reasons. I ship within 1 business day after payment is made. Normally within 24 hours of your purchase and I take pride in trying my best to get your item to you as soon as I can. However please be aware that if you purchase an item of mine before 2:00pm Eastern time then I can package and ship your item however any later than that time would be a stretch to get your items shipped out after this time and therefore I will ship your item the following business day because normally just like food orders that are made to go, I don’t prepackage certain things before shipping. All my items are subject to local sale which also means that I package items after they are bought so to get it shipped out to you that day as opposed to shipping it out the next day. Please “Buy It Now” prior to 2:00pm. I leave my house to go to the post office between 2:20pm and 2:30pm so normally if you purchase after that time then I may not be able to ship it to you that day and you will have to wait the next go around on the following business day. I try to get your item(s) shipped to you as soon as I can and in the most economical way that I can. Also I do ship a lot of items that I sell for free but that’s not always the case especially with the rising seller cost of almost 40-50% and most of my greatest fees are tied up in shipping and handling cost.


On some items I do accept returns whereas most I don’t since I deal with a lot of personal health and beauty aids that can’t be reused or resold once opened after seals are broken. So please read my listings in their entirety to see whether or not your item can be returned prior to your purchase. The same goes for my other item that may be listed for sale. I am not a big box store. I am just a small time buyer/reseller and therefore I do my utmost to insure transparency as to what you will be getting and what to expect that way there are no issues and also too you will feel comfortable buying from me. A lot of what I sell most items have some form of minor cosmetic defects be it outer such as on the outer case or be it on the internal packaging however I greatly reduce my price on these items to accommodate you as the buyer to especially when I can that way you are aware that you will be getting a good price on an item that may not look perfect or be in perfect condition but rather it will be a functional item that you can use despite of those said cosmetic issues. Over the years I have not had too many issues with this way of selling and in fact I have a lot of repeat customers who have no problems buying an item that may need a little cleaning or that might have a scuff or a scratch or??? Etc. So please read the description and also look closely at the pictures.


Don’t offer or buy it now if you are unsure what you are buying. I can’t accept back opened items and no refund will be issued. Most known defects or issues with any item will be made apparent in the listing. Again, and normally, they will be visible in pictures or via messenger that way there are no issues. Please contact me directly if you are unclear or anything stated in this description before you purchase any item that I sell. Now I can offer you a video link to veiw said items if you’d like but in most cases it’s not necessary however the option is there. Just ask me. Also understandably if you have any issues such as with the shippers mishandling a package then we can come to a solution to solve whatever problem that may occur. I try to insure delivery by adding signature confirmation and also adding extra insurance on some of the items that I sale. So to make a long story short my goal is to have buyers who know exactly what they want and I let them know what to expect and that way there is no need for a return. It’s just that simple.


If you decide you don’t need an item or offer/bought the item now by mistake then please contact me ASAP before I start the shipping process because you can open a cancel item case or I can cancel it for you however if I ship the item before this is done then I will not accept a return or provide a refund for buyer’s remorse as the old saying goes. That’s why I’m am expressly stating all these things to you at length that way you don’t buy anything from me that you don’t need and we won’t have to go through all the headaches of opening frivolous cases or someone stopping payment or disputes over charges or whatever it’s 2025. To be forewarned you are therefore being forearmed into understanding the price and or the cost of doing business and to understand that you and I must honor our end of this deal lot transaction. This is in fact why contracts exist to keep each side honest. Anyways…


I am very easy to deal with and I like to have drama free transactions and so I’d rather not sell an item if there is going to be a problem. So again please contact me prior to offerding or buying it now just to be sure. I therefore look forward to doing business with you and I hope I have what you have been looking for and at a great price too! I hope you win it or buy it now and thanks so much for looking, have a great day! 😎




Buy Now