0C011-00190200 GENUINE ASUS WIRELESS BLUETOOTH CARD R543M-RS04 For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
0C011-00190200 GENUINE ASUS WIRELESS BLUETOOTH CARD R543M-RS04
Price: US $2.99
This is a genuine ASUS wireless Bluetooth card with part number 0C011-00190200. It is compatible with Intel CPUs and was manufactured in the United States. This card can be used in motherboards and other computer components, and is a great addition to any computer networking setup.**READ PLEASE** Get it for 40 - 60 % OFF. Because of the high fee's here, I will sell it off this platform. Message me on the e mail or web site in photo if you are interested and I will give you the info to pay.
Please note: With shipping prices changing every day, sometimes I can lower shipping prices by using another shipping service. If you would like to see if I can lower the shipping prices a bit, message me your zip code and I will try.
If listed sold as is, returns will be a 25% restocking fee. All others will be 15% restocking fee.