** TARGUS - Computer Notebook Security LOCK - UNOPENED Package - NEW ** For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
---Up for offer/sale is this Heavy Duty "TARGUS - COMPUTER NOTEBOOK SECURITY LOCK" -- I purchased it at a recent Estate Sale -- MODEL "DEFCON CL" -- in NEW, UNOPENED CONDITION!! -- YES, combined shipping is available but you MUST "request" and "WAIT" for an INVOICE from me BEFORE you pay -- -- -- -- ----------------WHAT YOU SEE IN THE PICTURE IS WHAT YOU GET !! ++++++++ -- NOW collects YOUR State Sales Tax (IF APPLICABLE) Please ASK all questions prior to offerding as all sales are final. . My "handling" amounts to about $1 to $3.00 on harder to pack items, which helps defray the cost of packing peanuts and bubble wrap. LASTLY, the MAJORITY of the items I sell are either ANTIQUES or USED MERCHANDISE, do not EXPECT antiques or used merchandise to be "out-of-the-box" brand new and perfect items. If I say they are new and perfect, they are!! Otherwise, they are USED ANTIQUES or USED merchandise!! Sorry, I gotta say that for those very few ers that don't seem to know what "good or very good, used" condition means. ** THANK YOU, Cheers!!! "leprechan2" 071025/103.4873-4(1)