UBB Store

(Set Of 2) C2G 10ft Slim Aux  3.5mm Audio Cable - M-M
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
(Set Of 2) C2G 10ft Slim Aux 3.5mm Audio Cable - M-M
Price: US $19.99
Connect your devices with ease using this set of two C2G 10ft Slim Aux 3.5mm Audio Cables. These cables are perfect for connecting your monitor, computer, or other audio devices without any hassle. The cables are made in Vietnam and come in a sleek black color that matches any device setup.The cables are designed with M-M connectors and are made of high-quality materials to ensure durability and longevity. With a cable length of 10 ft., you can easily connect your devices from a distance without any interference. These cables are perfect for those who need a reliable and convenient audio cable set.
Product details
This Slim Aux 3.5mm cable is designed with your mobile life in mind. The slim connector allows for easy connection into the headphone port of you mobile device while it is still in its protective case. The cable can then be plugged into a car stereo, headphone port or Aux port for audio on the go.
Please pay attention to the pictures to make sure this is the item(s) you are needing/wanting! The Picture is only to show the conditionof items I have. They do not represent how many there are. The title say exactlywhat you will get. Sometimes items can vary!; Pictures are important! Also it is it is better to open a case if you have problems with any orders we receive 50 to a hundred emails a day and your could be overlooked. Also this is the best way for both of us to protect ourselves. So please open a case because I can miss your emails. Thank you
Things I have, have been purchased at sales. You receive it exactlyas I show in picture. I try to be upfront with you the best that I can.Feel free to ask any questions.We offer FREE RETURNS if there are any problems!

Buy Now