UBB Store

 New Canon GPR-11 Toner Cartridges Set of 5 - 1Cyan, 1Magenta, 1Black ,2-Yellow
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
New Canon GPR-11 Toner Cartridges Set of 5 - 1Cyan, 1Magenta, 1Black ,2-Yellow
Price: US $125.00
New Canon GPR-11 Toner Cartridges Set of 5 - 1Cyan, 1Magenta, 1Black ,2-YellowFor ImageRunner C3200 / C3220 Series ir C3220 Series
Complete set includes:
1 - Black1 - Cyan1 - Magenta2 - Yellow
Cartridges are new and factory sealedThere is some slight damage to the Magenta box from storage, but cartrige is unaffected by this and is in perfect condition

Thanks for Looking

Please see all my items for Sale…

Payment Must Be Received at End of sale or Buy it Now, Via Paypal. I the Seller have the Right to Relist or Offer a Second Chance buy to next buyer or Buyer. I will combine shipping on more than one item won at sale or Buy it Now.But you must add items to Cart first to get combinded Shipping Discount. Any question or problems please contact me first!! I will do whatever I can to see that any problems are resolved. Items will be shipped within 3-5 days or sooner if possible,( most items are shipped next business day )upon receipt of payment. I am Not responsible for any broken, damaged or lost items that may occur during shipping!!! Please look at the picture(s) and ask any questions before you offer or Buy Item. Please Leave Feed Back After You Receive Item!!!I Will Ship International, I can not send you an invoice, if you live out of the USA. I use the Global Shipping Program. The price is the same as listed. When you pay for item, will send you any extra shipping cost if any and all customs forms. They do all the paperwork, then the item ships to a shipping hub and all paperwork is completed there. I always send you Tracking Numbers from the USPS as soon as you package is shipped.Any package returned due to buyers refusal or undeliverable and returned to me in the same condition that it was sent, I will issue a refund. Any item returned, buyer or buyer will pay all shipping cost. I do not refund shipping cost on item returned.I HAVE DESCRIBED THE CONDITIONS OF THIS ITEM TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY. ANY OMISSIONS RELATIVE TO THE CONDITION OF THIS ITEM ARE NOT INTENTIONAL.Please remember I have no control over how long it takes the USPS to deliver your package. Stored in a smoke-free and pet-free environment.



Buy Now