UBB Store

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Monitor LG 32QN600-B Main Board Motherboard EAX69129502 w Cables
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Monitor LG 32QN600-B Main Board Motherboard EAX69129502 w Cables
Price: US $63.50
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Monitor LG 32QN600-B Main Board Motherboard EAX69129502 w CablesThis item was pulled from a brand new monitor with a cracked screen and is in great working condition!! Make & model: LG 32QN600-B

What you see in the pictures is what you get. I do my best to take good photos so you know the exact condition of the item! Review all photos to make sure it's exactly what you want/need! If you have any further questions, please ask BEFORE you make the purchase! =)


Shipping

Items will be shipped same day / next day Monday-Friday (during business hours) excluding US federal holidays.


Returns/Refunds

Should there be an issue with your item upon delivery, I ask that you contact me first before opening a return or leaving negative response. I am very reasonable and pride myself on good customer service! Please note, I am an individual, not a large business. Please don't take advantage of my free 30-day return policy! =)


Thank you for considering my item!



Buy Now