Here’s your unicorn listing!
Barely used with only 158 total power-on hours (see photo of the OSD menu for proof!). It is in pristine, like-new condition, repackaged carefully in the original factory box and internal foam packaging.
I bought this brand new, but between work and school, I just don't have the time to game like I used to. It’s an absolute monster of an OLED display, easily the best in its class, and deserves to actually be played on rather than sit on my desk looking pretty. Zero burn-in, zero dead pixels, and babied in a smoke-free home.
Key Highlights:
Size & Curve: 45" Ultrawide (21:9) with an immersive 800R curve
Speed: 240Hz refresh rate & 0.03ms response time (buttery smooth motion)
Panel: LG OLED with true blacks and vibrant HDR colors
Hours: Verified 158 hours
What’s Included:
- LG UltraGear 45GR95QE-B Monitor
- Power brick and power cord
- Original factory packaging & box
Take a look at my 100% positive response rating and buy with confidence! Ships fast and securely via UPS Ground. Feel free to message me through if you have any questions.
