*****GENUINE PAIR OF SONY WIRED FRONT SPEAKERS (SS-MSP2)***** For Sale
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
*****GENUINE PAIR OF SONY WIRED FRONT SPEAKERS (SS-MSP2)*****
Price: US $19.99
Thankyou for viewing my sale Site. Please readthe full itemdescription and view allpictures very carefully before considering purchase. For yourconsideration, I am offering a pair of authentic Sony FrontSpeakers for Home Theater System. COLOR:BLACK.Model:SS-MSP2.Thepair of Speakers are the actual (OEM)product from the manufacturer not a cheap knockoff and notrefurbished. I am selling the pair of Speakers as in Very Good (USED)cosmetic condition with no defects. Look gently used previously. Ifound the pair bundled together in a box of items I purchased at anEstate Sale and are very clean. I have no want, need or desire toretain these Speakers. I figure someone must need these high endSpeakers either as extras or replacements. The Speakers are made ofdurable plastic. There is no previous signs of damage to either ofthe outer plastic casings such as any, cracks, holes, divots, burns,color fade or any signs of heavy oxidation. NOTE:Bothspeakers sides may show very light surface scratches here and there.Purely cosmetic. Barely noticeable unless looked at closely. Allbuttons switches and knobs show no previous signs of damage or heavywear and tear. Both speakers sound clear without any distortion,static, crackling or any sound fade. Both Speakers were recentlybench tested and will perform perfectly. The description andcondition of the set of speakers are fully GUARANTEED.The item comes from a Smoke FREEEnvironment.I am offering FastShipping.The pair of Sony FrontSpeakers for Home Theater System shown in the pictures will be theactual items received. Please feel free e-mail me if you have anyquestions. Thank You for LQQking!