UBB Store

 Compaq PC + Windows 95 for ANY PC | Microsoft Windows | SEALED OEM
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Compaq PC + Windows 95 for ANY PC | Microsoft Windows | SEALED OEM
Price: CA $20.59

Please view all photos before purchasing.


Please feel free more than comfortable to ask me any questions.


-- DISCLAIMER -- Please remember, this is a vintage item and there may be small imperfections from age or flaws from production that I have not noticed. Please review ALL pictures closely.


-- I am happy to provide COMBINED SHIPPING with the purchase of multiple items.


-- For LOCAL BUYERS please contact me prior purchasing to arrange pick-up or delivery (for a small fee depending on location) in order to avoid shipping costs.


SHIPPING TO USA & INTERNATIONALLY ~


Due to risks of damage I ONLY USE TRACKED PACKAGE SHIPPING TO USA AND INTERNATIONALLY.

If there are an concerns about an item you are interested in, contact me before purchasing and I will give you a shipping quote. PLEASE PROVIDE A PHONE NUMBER FOR CUSTOMS IN ORDER FOR ME TO PRINT A SHIPPING LABEL


All Sales Final.
Shipping from Canada.

Buy Now