UBB Store

🔴Asus P4B533 (Intel 845E) Vintage Motherboard + I/O Shield
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
🔴Asus P4B533 (Intel 845E) Vintage Motherboard + I/O Shield
Price: IT $68.82
⚠️README⚠️‼️Terms & Conditions of Sale‼️✅Items are on sale as pictured. They may have stains, cracks, dust, rust, noisy components or marks due to age or use.✅What the photos show is what you will receive.✅I do not provide after-sale support.✅I do not provide any kind of warranty.✅If you wish, we can arrange a configuration change ( for example, a different CPU, more RAM...etc)
📩For any question, please contact me.📩

🔴Motherboard🔴
Asus P4B533 - Socket 478
***Updated to the latest BIOS+ Intel Pentium 4 2.66Ghz (512Kb cache full speed) - 533Mhz BUS+ 1Gb RAM+ I/O Shield cover
🌡️Thermal paste has been replaced to restore heat dissipation.🌡️
🌀Tested and working. Ready to run🌀

Buy Now