UBB Store

 Apple MacBook Air 13" A1369 A1377 Original Battery 733 cycles, Normal/Service
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Apple MacBook Air 13" A1369 A1377 Original Battery 733 cycles, Normal/Service
Price: US $19.97
Apple MacBook Air 13" A1369 A1377 Original Battery 733 cycles, Normal/Serviceoffer with assurance, I have a 100% rating. I try my best to give as accurate a description as possible but remember this is a used laptop part. I've worked in retail for over 40 years and although the customer isn't always right, the customer should always be treated like I would like to be treated and I try my best to do that . I fully test before I sell so you get what you pay for. Please check my response.All profits from my sales are being donated to Compassion International one of the finest charities I know of. Apple MacBook Air 13" A1369 A1377 Original Battery 733 Cycles, Conditiongoes between listed as“normal” to“sevice”last showed 5099 mAh about 74% of what a newbattery would have. No guarantees on battery life or what the readings will be for you. The readings for this listing are what the battery was showing before it was removed. Stock photo. The battery may have damaged screw anchors but will still hold firmly in the laptop.
Shipping time: USPS: If an item is paid for before 7 pm 95% of the time it will ship the following morning. If paid after 7 pm it'll be packaged the following day and ship the next morning. I drop off 95% of my packages at the post office so they gain a day from being mailed from a mail box. If an item doesn't get there as soon as it should let me know but be assured it wasn't from me delaying shipping2033_gsrx_vers_1547 (GS 9.4.2 (1547))

Buy Now