UBB Store

🖨️ ALPS MD 5000 5500 Series Printer Ink Cartridge Finish II 105144-00
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
🖨️ ALPS MD 5000 5500 Series Printer Ink Cartridge Finish II 105144-00
Price: US $12.95

Description I recently bought a huge Alps lot and I am parting out the stuff I don't need. So please be sure to check out my store for more, under the electronics category. In this particular listing you're offerding on one finish II ink cartridge as shown. I have five of these so if you need more then one just change the quantity. If the shipping's too high let me know I should be able to ship all five of these for under $10. Thank you.


AI

The ALPS MD 5000 5500 Series Printer Ink Cartridge Finish II 105144-00 is a genuine/original thermal ink cartridge designed specifically for the ALPS MD Series printers. This unit is compatible with the MD Series models and comes with a unit quantity of 1. The Alps brand ensures high-quality and reliable printing performance, making it an ideal choice for professionals and individuals looking for exceptional print results.



Buy Now