When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Product description Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart Add to Cart Customer Reviews 4.4 out of 5 stars 1,132 4.6 out of 5 stars 824 4.4 out of 5 stars 802 3.0 out of 5 stars 2 Price $49.99$49.99 $64.99$64.99 $169.99$169.99 $319.99$319.99 Brand GIGASTONE GIGASTONE GIGASTONE GIGASTONE Capacity 128GB 256GB 512GB 1TB Read Speed 100 MB/s 100 MB/s 140 MB/s 160 MB/s Write Speed 50 MB/s 60 MB/s 120 MB/s 140 MB/s Compatible Device Dash Cam, Security Camera, Drone, Camera Dash Cam, Security Camera, Drone, Camera Dash Cam, Security Camera, Drone, Camera Dash Cam, Security Camera, Drone, Camera Data Recovery 5 Years Free Data Recovery 5 Years Free Data Recovery 5 Years Free Data Recovery 5 Years Free Data Recovery Spec U3, A1, V30, UHS-I U3, A1, V30, UHS-I U3, A1, V30, UHS-I U3, A2, V30, UHS-I Gift 1 Adapter, 1 Mini Case 1 Adapter, 1 Mini Case 1 Adapter, 1 Mini Case 1 Adapter, 1 Mini Case - [Ultra HD] Read/Write up to 100/60 MB/s. 4K Ultra HD video Storage for Laptop, Tablet, PC, Smartphones, Camera, e-Reader. Files, Videos, Music
- [Environment] Waterproof, shockproof, temperature-proof and X-Ray proof
- [Cost-effective] 1 Micro SD Card, 1 Micro SD to SD Adapter, 1 Mini Case
- [Support] Gigastone 5-year limited warranty

|
|