UBB Store

🔥2 Units ~ Leviton 1469-I Indoor Plug-In Switch Tap On/Off, 13A 125V🔥
When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
🔥2 Units ~ Leviton 1469-I Indoor Plug-In Switch Tap On/Off, 13A 125V🔥
Price: US $16.86
D&B SURPLUS Surplus •Overstock •Fast Shipping •Responsive Support TRUSTED SELLER 🔥Leviton 1469-I Indoor Plug-In Switch Tap On/Off, 13A 125V Non-Grounding (NEMA 1-15R) Ivory ~ 2 Units🔥 Brand: Leviton | Part #: 1469-I | Product Type: Plug-In Switch Tap (On/Off Switch Tap) | Application: Indoor | Current Rating: 13A | Voltage Rating: 125V AC | Configuration: 2-Pole, 2-Wire, Non-Grounding | Receptacle: NEMA 1-15R | Color: Ivory | UPC: 078477868881 | Lot Quantity: 2 Condition New old stock (unused). Packaging may show shelf/storage wear or may be missing due to storage. Photos are part of the description and define what is included. Ships From Phoenix, AZ Handling Time 0-1 Business Days Item Overview This listing is for Qty 2Leviton 1469-I plug-in switch taps in Ivory. Adds a convenient ON/OFF control to a plugged-in device. Rated 13A at 125V, non-grounding (NEMA 1-15R) for indoor use. Please review photos for exact items included. What's Included Qty 2Leviton switch taps: 1469-I
Included pieces: Only what is shown in photos
Original packaging: N/A (see photos)
Documentation: N/A Buyer Confidence We source inventory through surplus/overstock channels and strive for clear photos and accurate descriptions. Please message us with any questions before purchase. Item Specifics Brand Leviton Part # 1469-I Type Indoor Plug-In Switch Tap Current Rating 13A Voltage 125V AC Configuration 2-Pole, 2-Wire, Non-Grounding NEMA 1-15R Color Ivory UPC 078477868881 Quantity Qty 2 Notes New old stock • 1469-I • switch tap • on/off • 13A 125V • non-grounding • NEMA 1-15R • ivory • lot of 2 • see photos Compatibility / Fitment (if applicable) Confirm your plug/receptacle type (non-grounding) and amperage requirements before purchase. Condition Details New old stock (unused). Packaging may be missing or show shelf/storage wear. Photos are part of the description and define what is included. Important Please review photos to confirm quantity and exact color/shade before purchase. Shipping Carrier:USPS, FED-EX, UPS Handling: 0-1 Days Tracking: Included Blind Shipping Available:Leave note at checkout Overnight Shipping Available:Send message Items are packaged carefully to help prevent damage in transit. International Buyers Import duties, taxes, and charges are not included in the item price or shipping cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Returns No returns accepted. All sales are final. Support If there is any issue with your order, please contact D&B SURPLUS first. We respond promptly and work to resolve problems professionally. Why Buy From D&B SURPLUS
  • Fast shipping with tracking
  • Clear photos and accurate descriptions
  • Careful packaging
  • Responsive customer service
Questions? Message us and we will respond as soon as possible. Listing Notice: Product names, logos, and brands are property of their respective owners and are used only to identify the item or compatibility. D&B SURPLUSThank you for your business. (B3,US,B4,5,3)

Buy Now