Intel MCS85 type single board computer featuring an 8085 Intel microprocessor and support chips.
Included on the board:
- P8085 - Intel '76 -- 8-bit CPU
- P8255A - Intel -- parallel I/O
- P8156 - Intel '77 -- RAM,I/O,timer/counter
- C8253 - Intel '76 -- programmable interval timer
- (2) AM2716 - AMD 1979 -- EPROMs
- P8251A - Intel '80 -- programmable serial I/O
- (4) C2114 - Intel -- static ram
All chips are socketed so that they can be easily removed and used elsewhere. Or, program the eproms, add power, and use this board as is.
Believed to be NOS - appears to be unused.
Partial schematics available with card pinout, layout, and some of the interconnections.
==== See my other sales for additional Intel MCS85 hardware and manuals. ====