Dell Poweredge R620 1U | 2x Intel E5-2660v2 10 Core 384GB RAM PERC H710 Mini | B
Model Number: R620
Rack mount: 1U
Network Controller: See Description
Processor Model:E5-2660 v2
Processor Frequency: 2.2GHz
Processor Core Count: 10
Memory Type: DDR3
Total Memory: 384 GB
Memory Config: 24 X 16GB
HD Storage Capacity: NOT INCLUDED
Storage Controller: PERC H710 Mini
(Please Note:Units which have had a hard drive removed may not include a hard drive caddy, in cases where one might be necessary.Any unit for which the Hard Drive could not be cleared to the standards of NIST 800-88 requirements has been removed from the asset to assure data security.)
Unit is in used condition with normal signs of cosmetic wear due to use.Networking: Dell QLogic Qle8262l Dual Port 10gbe Network Adapter QLOGIC QLE2660L 16gb Single Port Pci-e Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter
Cables and Accessories
Available inventory of power cords is subject to change and not guaranteed, but we will include a compatible power cords on purchases where possible.
Unit may have various scratches, minor dents, or missing rubber feet. Once a offer is accepted and prior to payment you may request photos of the unit you will be receiving prior to shipping.
Any unit for which the Hard Drive could not be cleared to the standards of NIST 800-88r1 requirements has been removed from the asset to assure data security.
(a)Tested for Key Functions, R2 / Ready for Resale
(b) This item has been tested to boot to BIOS.
(c) Secondary functions are not guaranteed
(d) Unit has been tested and verified used condition B.
The items in this listing are all in similar condition. The used units may have dents, scratches, signs of cosmetic wear etc. The photos we provide will best represent the units. If you have any questions or would like photographs of the unit we would actually send you please don't hesitate to ask for them after an offer has been accepted or prior to shipping.
For questions or concerns on a particular asset, please feel free to reach out to our customer service team.
Transpere provides innovative ITAD (IT Asset Disposition) and R2 Responsible Recycling certified electronic recycling services nationwide. The equipment that we remarket is off lease and has been thoroughly tested and reconfigured based on rigorous guidelines set forth in R2 Standards.
At Transpere our goal is to meet consumer needs for affordable refurbished electronics and we are committed that all of the products that we offer meet or exceed the expectations of our customers.
At Transpere we stand behind all of the products that we sell. You can be assured that if your item for whatever reason does not arrive as described in the listing, we will work diligently to ensure your utmost satisfaction. If by chance you receive an item that you feel arrived in a condition other than as described in the listing, we ask that you immediately contact us to request a return.
Transpere accepts PayPal for all transactions. All payments must be received within 7 days of the offer being accepted. If items are not paid for or cancelled within 7 days management may open an unpaid item case or cancel the offer, so other customers may offer on the unit.
As of January 2019, the United States mandated to start collect taxes and resale certificates to have taxes removed from orders. It is no longer in the control of sellers. To review the most recent article and states that is mandatory for to collect fromClick Here.
Transpere orders are typically shipped within 24 hours of payment accept for Saturday's, Sunday's or Holidays.
Please Note:Transpere is obligated to ship to the address that you provide to on your order. Before completing your order please ensure that your correct shipping address is listed. We are not authorized to change the shipping address information in any way. This also means that any returns must return from the address on file.
Shipping Time:Please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery. Orders are shipped via the best method available depending on weight, value, contents, and delivery location. Transpere Shipping Methods include, USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, UPS and FedEx Ground.
Shipping Rates:Shipping cost is calculated on a "per order," "per item" or "per pound" basis and is based on the shipping method. We offer free shipping for specific shipping methods in select categories.
*Exclusions apply *Shipments in excess of 20 lbs are not eligible for free shipping. This includes quantity and lot purchases.
International Orders: PLEASE NOTE THAT IMPORT CHARGES (TAX, CUSTOMS, DUTY, BROKERAGE ETC) ARE SOLELY BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY.
Local pickup is free of charge and is by appointment only.
Pleasecontact usto setup an appointment.
Pickup Hours (Ohio) -9:00 am - 3:00 pm EST
Pickup Hours (California) -7:00 am - 2:00 pm PST
Please Note: Currently, we do not offer options to transport material between locations, so you must pickup and reside in the location that the material is located. Ex: If shows the "Item Location" above is in Chula Vista, CA, you must schedule and have the ability to pick up the unit in California.
Warranty & Returns
We offer a 30-day full money back guarantee an all posted items/listings. We will provide return postage for any items to be returned.Please note: All returns are subject to the Money Back Guarantee.All purchasers that invalidate their Money Back Guarantee for any reason will also invalidate their EPC warranty.This includes orders that are forwarded to an address other than the shipping address as noted in the Order Details.We will not accept returns on any such orders.
If you received an item that is not as described, or that has been damaged in shipping please contact us immediately so that we may promptly initiate an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- All original packaging, equipment, and accessories must be returned. If anything is missing from the original shipment, Transpere reserves the right to return it to the buyer as-is with no refund.
- Transpere will pay for the return shipping for defective items only.
- Buyer will pay for the return shipping for non-defective items. If a return is made of an item that shipped with free shipping, the normal shipping charges for the shipping method used will be deducted from any refund. Substantiated claims of defect, damaged, or "not as described" are eligible to receive waiver of this original shipping fee.
- Items which have been substantially altered from the original shipment, such as software installation or hardware changes, will not be accepted.
- If an item was received as described and is no longer wanted/needed by the buyer a 10% restocking fee will apply.
- After 30 days from the delivery receipt date, it is at Transpere’s sole discretion whether to accept returns.
- Currently, we ship within the United States and provide warranty only to items within the United States. As a buyer if you move items outside the United States borders you wave all warranties on items ordered that might be resulted from damage.
What is the difference between “New” and “New Open Box”?
A “New” item is new in its original, sealed packaging, and has never been used in a production environment. When we receive “New” items, we may choose to open a sample to test the items to ensure they are performing to standard. Once the original seal has been compromised, the item is now “New Open Box.”
What is our testing process?
Our rigorous testing process ensures you will receive a high quality, Transpere-certified product that meets all manufacturer specifications. During this process we:
- Perform a physical inspection for any physical defects or damage.
- Check internal and external serials.
- Run performance tests based on the type of equipment - For example when testing a laptop Transpere uses software to test all key system functions. Keyboard, track-pad, ram, graphics / video / display, battery levels and storage device to ensure all key functions are operating as intended.
- Units including a battery have been tested and are successfully retaining more than 70% of original intended charge.
- Tested for Key Functions, R2 / Ready for Resale
- If a hard drive or solid state drive is included they have been wiped in compliance with NIST 800-88r1 standards, ensuring complete eradication of previous data.